Monday 13 February 2012

#FEBphotoaday 11th, 12th and 13th

Once again the weekend has disappeared in a blur of delivering daughter to riding lessons, falling out with husband, visiting relations, delivering birthday presents to nephew, reconciling with husband (why can't he realise that in accepting I'm right 99.9% of the time we could avoid 99.9% of disagreements?) and watching the last 2 parts of the Harry Potter franchise. So, I've fallen behind with the #Febphotoaday challenge but I shall catch up :-)

Day 11: "makes you happy"

Well, getting through the weekend without arguing with stressed out husband makes me happy but when that's not possible, breakfast in bed, delivered and prepared by our dearest daughter is easily second best ... 




Day 12: "inside your closet"


So dull is inside my wardrobe, various shades of black, brown and grey abound that I'm sharing another photo from our wedding back in the turn of the millennium (at least there's a wardrobe in the photo).







Day 13: "blue"
My favourite colour, in any of its shades ...


With half-term upon us, I'll try to keep up with the challenge ...

1 comment:

  1. Sorry - didn't know how else to contact but I've tagged you in a MeMe! Let's start a mummy revolution!
    http://bargainmummybuys.blogspot.com/2012/02/mothers-work-meme.html

    ReplyDelete