Thursday 2 February 2012

#FEBphotoaday 2nd

Day  2 of the #FEBphotoaday challenge: Words. I was trying to think of something arty and creative to do but came up with nada, zilch, rien. So here are my contenders:

The first is for most visitors unless Brad Pitt or George Clooney happen to be dropping by for a cuppa (a girl can dream, can't she?). 
The second is just advice and sometimes laughing in the face of adversity is the only option before you turn and run from it. 


Last but not least, much as though I'd like to win the lottery, I try to remember that money can't buy happiness (don't get me wrong I'd love to be able to buy a Mulberry bag and an Alexander McQueen black leather dress ... but they're not truely essential to happiness, looking fabulous yes but true happiness, perhaps not).

No comments:

Post a Comment