Tuesday 7 February 2012

#FEBphotoaday 7th

 
Does the humble toggle qualify as a button for today's #FEBphotoaday challenge? Seems they can always be found on a trusty cosy duffle coat. This one is on my daughter's wee coat. I love duffle coats. I've had at least two that I can remember. One I wore, as a student, til the lining disintegrated and one gorgeous, ice blue, MaxMara cashmere duffle with faux fur collar. I wore that until it didn't fit me anymore (thanks babies!). It was just sublime when you put it on. Tres luxe!


That said, I've just stumbled across the "button ring". These look totally great. Must find out what I need to get crafting (not that I'm a compulsive crafter). Never crafted anything in my life but maybe there's a first time ...

An old babysitter once made me a button bracelet and I thought it was soooo cool. Every colour in the rainbow and then some. I gave it to my daughter and that was the last I ever saw of it :-(

Find the "button-ring-of-the-month-club" here : http://www.neatorama.com/2008/12/14/button-ring-of-the-month-club/

No comments:

Post a Comment