Sunday 26 February 2012

#FEBphotoaday Challenge Days 14th - 26th

The joys of half-term and all my intentions to stop, think and take a shot disappeared out the nearest window. How easily distracted I must have been.... 

That was a week ago ..... no excuses really just life got in the way!

14th Heart

15th Phone ~ not sure if it ever gets used

16th Something New ~ hadn't tried Vanilla Black Tea before

17th Time ~ stands still for no man

18 Drink ~ I love my coffee

19th Something you hate to do ~ Ironing, complete waste of time and energy

20th Handwriting

21st Fave photo of self - many, many, many years ago

22nd Where you work ~ supposedly here but usually somewhere tidier!

23rd Shoes - my sliippers, ancient but hard fo give up

24th Inside Bathroom Cabinet ~ one shelf only :-)

25th Green

26th Night ~ not much in the way of light pollution in these parts
So, that's me now up to date. Best try harder for the next few days. It's nearly Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment