Monday 6 February 2012

#FEBphotoaday 6th

Dinner. Mmmm. Mmmm. The subject of today's #FEBphotoaday challenge. It's always fraught with thoughts of how better to ensure my kids have "5 a day" within reach. Although, on average I think we manage 3/5 a day. I envy those families with children who love fruit and veg. Mine react like Superman and Kryptonite. Despite the tensions, I try to ignore their protestations and carry on regardless. Although, part of me hates the thought of it going to waste some of the time. To be fair, they're getting better but it's a long, slow journey.


So dinner tonight, is a dish I've been making, semi-regularly, since I was a student, many years ago. Pasta. Chopped tomatoes. Onions. Peppers. Mushrooms. Veg stock cube. Black Pepper. L/F Creme Fraiche. Garlic. Oh and a wee sprinkle of cheese on the top. Kids though, don't have onions, mushrooms and peppers.
I've also been on Weight Watchers for a month, and have got rid of (the term "lost" suggests I want to find it again) 13.5lbs. So, something is working. Thankfully.

No comments:

Post a Comment