Monday 6 February 2012

#FEBphotoaday 5th

A bit behind schedule. Sorry! Day 5 was all about "10am". Well, this only confirmed that no two clocks/ time pieces in this house are ever at the same time. Ahhhh! Frankly, I don't think any of them are spot on either. Grrr.

Kitchen clock, below, is always a few minutes ahead for those school mornings when time is just not on our side. Those few minutes just help to make sure we're not that late, again!


My birthday watch. My brother has a thing for a watches. Not sure if he's aware of it. But most of my, all but limited collection, I think he's bought me over the years. Last time we spoke before my birthday we had a chat about watches and the fact I'd taken three of mine to get new batteries. The jeweller couldn't fit a battery in any of them. So, what does my brother do (he lives in another continent)? He ships me this Swiss Army watch (no batteries needed) over for my 40th birthday. Yay!!! All other watches are now redundant. Although admitteedly not very glamorous it is super functional. Thank you big brother :-) P.S. HMRC, wasn't happy paying the Taxes and Duty on it though :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment